Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: New Super 8 Camera?

  1. #11
    Mercutio
    Guest Mercutio's Avatar

    Post

    This would be supreme news in a very dreary week. A new Super 8 camera would awesome. And hearing that someone is touting the professional applications for Super 8 is too dreamy.
    But lets not forget our prime mission of rooting out every super 8 camera in every attik, and get them into the hands of young filmmakers for truly independent filmmaking and not just Indiewood.

    ------------------

  2. #12
    MadFor3D
    Guest MadFor3D's Avatar

    Post

    "You guys, my post was not to be taken seriously. Alvy Singer is the name of
    the character that Woody Allen played on Annie Hall."

    Sorry, turns out it was just a joke that I didn't get.

    -M

    ------------------

  3. #13
    MadFor3D
    Guest MadFor3D's Avatar

    Post

    "You guys, my post was not to be taken seriously. Alvy Singer is the name of the character that Woody Allen played on Annie Hall."

    Sorry, turns out it was just a joke that I didn't get.

    -M

    ------------------

  4. #14
    chas_ucla
    Guest chas_ucla's Avatar

    Post

    I kept thinking, "where have I heard 'Alvy Singer'" before?

    Gee, someone has too much time on their hands.

    ------------------

  5. #15
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    It figures.
    Besides, it would be stupid to make a sound camera anyway, since there isn't any sound film...

    I thought it was fishy, because in the search engines, "Rabinowitz" and "Super 8" brings up some New York artist who uses Super 8 footage in his artwork somehow.

    Oh well...
    We'll just have to put up with these Canons, Nizo's, Bauer's, and Beauliue's....

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

  6. #16
    c_77
    Guest c_77's Avatar

    Red face

    On my God, I just rented Annie Hall yesterday and still didn't get the joke. But that's kind of a shitty joke to play on us anyhow!
    Later-Chris

    ------------------

  7. #17
    MadFor3D
    Guest MadFor3D's Avatar
    In the future I will try not to propigate crazy rumors from other boards.

    M

    ------------------

  8. #18
    Alex
    Guest Alex's Avatar

    Post

    Yes, there are plenty here to propogate.

    ------------------

    -Alex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •